Easiest Most Delicious No-Knead Olive Bread
This is my famous olive bread that everyone keeps requesting. It is the easiest most delicious no-knead olive bread that you will ever come across. It’s SO INSANELY good that there is no way that you can just have a piece!
It takes very little time to prep but it needs 12-24 hours to rise. The coolest thing is watching the yeast work it’s magic. This is why I absolutely love baking. It’s millions of tiny little organisms hard at work.
Considering the amount of time it takes me to get my butt in front of this computer to actually get my thoughts in order and write a post, I can say I am in sheer awe when watching the yeast rise! Haha
This bread is so wonderful and versatile, you can switch up the olives from all green to a combination of the ones you love. You can even simply to sundried tomatoes and your choice of herbs.
This olive bread can be eaten all by itself or dipped into a hot bowl of soup.
Fall is either right around the corner or if you’re on the East Coast like me then it is in full swing!
This bread is going to be a staple in your house just as it is in mine. It is the ultimate comfort food.
24 hr, 15 Prep Time
30 minCook Time
24 hr, 45 Total Time
- 3 Cups Bread Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/2 cup Sliced Black Olives
- 1/2 cup Sliced Stuffed Green Olives
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 12 oz Cool Water
- Combine all the ingredients one by one.
- Mix with a spatula making sure not to over mix.
- Form the dough into a ball in the bowl, cover with a warm slightly damp cloth and put a lip on top of it.
- Place in a warm place to proof for 12-24 hours.
- Once you are ready to begin baking the bread, form it into the shape you would like it to be and let proof for another 45 minutes to an hour.
- 15 minutes before your dough is ready to be baked, place your dutch oven in the oven and begin preheating the to 450 degrees.
- Once the oven is done preheating, remove the dutch oven and place a piece of parchment paper inside.
- Place the dough inside the dutch oven and bake for 20 minutes covered and 10 minutes uncovered to allow for beautiful golden crust.